In my life this week...
Has it been a week ALREADY?! It was a quiet week…my favorite kind! I prefer to be home rather running around every day. The major happening of the week was: My oldest turned 20! How did that happen??
In our homeschool this week...
We were not as productive as I would have liked but not bad. We got most things done. Because I’m feeling tired, I’m moving in slow motion…which means school moves in slow motion.
We did get our online classes picked out for next year and the girls are all signed up. I love Potter’s School. I find it a huge help with my older students. It allows me to farm out those subjects that I don’t feel comfortable teaching…mainly English!
Places we're going and people we're seeing...
We picked up the girls’ Civil War Ball gowns after they had been altered. The girls will be attending a Civil War Ball put on for homeschoolers in our area. They looked beautiful and are SO excited.
My favorite thing this week was...
Sitting down with my sophomore and getting her opinions on her classes for next year. We also discussed colleges and looked at a few websites. I love making plans! Looking at colleges for child number 2 is much less stressful than it was the first time through.
Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...
Here’s my question…where DO all the pencils go? Do you think they are in the same place as the missing socks?
A photo, video, link, or quote to share...
This is a photo my daughter took for her Potter’s School Photography class. It’s a great class. Oh, and this is our dog, Kay.

2 comments:
Neat sidebar widgets! I've not seen those before. I'll have to get the reading one. I don't watch much of anything anymore so those would be kind of dull for my viewers!
My oldest will be 21 this year, I can't answer where the time has gone. We also already had our homeschool ball. Definitely a good time!
Wow, a Civil War Ball. I hope you take pictures and share. I would love to see the gowns.
My oldest is 20 too. And yes, the second time around doing the 'college dance' is easier.
I would love to use Potter School but can not afford it this year. It looks wonderful.
Socks and pencils - hmmmm - sounds familiar! Happy homeschooling and college-going!
Post a Comment