Friday, April 08, 2011

Five Question Friday


If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? 

One thing?!  There are many things I would like to change about myself.  Uppermost in my mind right now would be my energy level.  Normally I have very little energy.  The problem is I have lots of ambition to go with it.  So I spend a lot of time resting wishing I could do many other things.  Can be extremely frustrating at times.

Write about a time when you got lost.

I can’t think of one time I ever got lost.  I have “direction angels” that always seem to point me in the right direction.

Camping or 5 star hotel?

5 star hotel….no question!  I did a lot of camping when I was a kid.  I was a girl scout and my mom was the leader.  She loved camping.  I suppose I did at the time too.  But we did so much of it that I think I reached my camping limit. 

Have you donated blood? 

Never.  I have tired blood.  I don’t think anyone would want it.

Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months? 

Budget?  What’s a budget?


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Found you through 5 question Friday. I could definitely use more energy. I wish I would have thought of that! Happy Friday!

www.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com