I decide to participate in My Little Life's Five Question Friday. Ok, it's Saturday...so I'll do better next week. Here are my answers to the five questions:
1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
Never…thankfully!
2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
I still have my wedding dress. It’s up in the attic all cleaned and boxed up by a professional dry cleaner. But I always wonder…did they really put my dress in there. Could they have mixed things up and put someone else’s dress in the box? I’ve never opened it because I’ve been afraid that it will wreck the preservation of the dress. Maybe I should peak now that it’s been 25 years!
3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
My bedroom. It’s my little refuge from the world. It’s quiet and peaceful since the kids usually stay out of there. And it is clean and picked up for the most part.
4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
Absolutely not! I have 4 kids and none of them ever slept with me. I REALLY need my sleep and I can’t imagine getting any with a baby or a kid in my bed. My husband’s lucky I let him sleep with me. J I always kept my babies in their cribs and I would get up at night to feed them when needed. They all slept through the night pretty quickly so I didn’t have to get up that much.
5. Do you watch late night TV?
We don’t have a TV anymore…which has been a wonderful blessing. I’m glad we got rid of it!

No comments:
Post a Comment