Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Five-a-Month goals – March

I didn't do too well on my goals this month. Hopefully I will do better in March. Here are my February goals and how I did:

I will have a Quiet Time where I read my Bible and pray every morning.  I am using a Read thru the Bible in a year plan…and I’m already a week behind.  Sigh!  I used to be very faithful with my Quiet Time but in the last couple of years I've gotten away from it.  I notice a big difference in my walk with the Lord when I’m not spending some quality time with Him every day.
I didn’t do too well with this one.  I’m now 2 ½ weeks behind on my Read Thru the Bible in a year plan.  :P  Although I have to say, I’ve done better these last few days.

I will follow my diet of low-carbing; taking in more healthy fats like coconut oil, ghee and raw butter; eating nutritionally dense foods and no snacking every day…except when we go away on vacation.  Then I will cheat with a little wine.
I’m doing pretty well here.  I did cheat for about 4 days out of the 28 in February…which for me is amazing!

I will exercise 5 times per week using the PACE program.
Still need lots of work here!

I will faithfully school my girls and cover every subject that is scheduled for that day.
We had one really bad week this month but we are back up on the horse now.

I will finish reading 2 books this month.  This is a small goal but I think it’s a good place to start.  I love to read and usually have several books going at once but I’m not good at finishing those books.
I finished my 3 books this month!  One was about 850 pages long, Island of the World but Michael O’Brien…which is one of the best books I've ever read.  I also read, Incognito by Suzanne Allain, only 200 pages and probably one of the worst books I have ever read. And lastly, I read The Accomplished Woman by Jude Morgan which is 416 pages.....and it was not bad but not great. :)

So for this month, I’m going to keep working on the same goals and I hope to report back that I did much better.  

No comments: