"He will give grass in your fields for your cattle, and you will eat and be satisfied." Deuteronomy 11:15
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Five Question Friday....a little late
1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Almost always. We like to go to bed early and wake up early. I’m a morning person but my hubby is one of those disgustingly cheerful morning people…sometimes a bit too cheery for me.
2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
LOL!! My man doesn’t have any facial hair….ok, a little but he couldn’t grow a beard or mustache if he tried…which is fine with me. Someone called him "American Hairless" once….it fits.
3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
Oh that’s easy…when I was in high school my parents took us canoeing in the Minnesota boundary waters. We had to carry in everything we needed for something like a week. We slept in tents, cooked all our food, had to portage between lakes…no bathrooms, no showers, no running water, no electricity. There were LOTS of mosquitos. I hated it! To this day I prefer a really nice hotel with lots of amenities for my vacations!
4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
I’m not sure but it might have been my friend Cindy’s blog, Ordo Amoris.
5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
Not much. I prefer peace and quiet…something amusement parks are not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment