I've decided to join Jess at Making Home and her friends while they set monthly goals and then report back on how they did at the end of the month. I missed January but here are my February goals:
- I will have a Quiet Time where I read my Bible and pray every morning. I am using a Read thru the Bible in a year plan…and I’m already a week behind. Sigh! I used to be very faithful with my Quiet Time but in the last couple of years I've gotten away from it. I notice a big difference in my walk with the Lord when I’m not spending some quality time with Him every day.
- I will follow my diet of low-carbing; taking in more healthy fats like coconut oil, ghee and raw butter; eating nutritionally dense foods and no snacking every day…except when we go away on vacation. Then I will cheat with a little wine.
- I will exercise 5 times per week using the PACE program.
- I will faithfully school my girls and cover every subject that is scheduled for that day.
- I will finish reading 2 books this month. This is a small goal but I think it’s a good place to start. I love to read and usually have several books going at once but I’m not good at finishing those books.
1 comment:
Don't get discouraged about your Bible reading. Just press on. I had a friend (single, by the way) who got behind but kept going, and she finished her "Bible in one year" in April the next year. And that's OK. Don't let the feeling that you're behind keep you from doing it at all! Sounds like you have a lot going on between schooling/farm/and being a chef. Just wanted to encourage you to press on! Small incremental steps towards doing better at our goals are better than nothing!
Post a Comment