Well, we were talking about Blogs today at co-op and so...I think I'll start trying to blog a little more often. I began looking around at some of my favorite blog and I found the following lovely quote about friendship. I have been blessed to have such a friend....and I'm so thankful!
All kinds of things rejoiced my soul in the company of my friends--
to talk and laugh and do each other kindnesses;
read pleasant books together,
pass from lightest jesting to talk of the deepest things and back again;
differ without rancor, as a man might differ with himself,
and when most rarely dissension arose
find our normal agreement all the sweeter for it;
teach each other and learn from each other;
be impatient for the return of the absent,
and welcome them with joy on their homecoming;
these and such like things,
proceeding from our hearts
as we gave affection and received it back,
and shown by face, by voice, by the eyes,
and a thousand other pleasing ways,
kindled a flame which infused our very souls
and of many made us one.
This is what men value in friends.
~ St. Augustine
2 comments:
Hi my friend!
Amazing...reading a blog of someone I ACTUALLY KNOW. Wow.
I love it....I will behave better around you now....
Oh I can put a plug for my blog in cuz ur my friend..yay
http://ParentingTwinsandMore.com
Keep it up!
Take care..
Hi Sheri,
So happy to see you blogging! I'm with you, Lois...so neat to know a blogger personally! :)
Have fun, Sheri!
Blessings,
Lisa
Post a Comment